Mahoney Law Group, Real Estate Law Firm
Attorney Amy Hubert-Masferrer
Attorney Amy Hubert-Masferrer recognizes that real estate is a human transaction requiring not only skill in the law but skill in relationships. In today’s challenging housing and lending environment, assembling the right real estate team is critical. Amy knows that your home is your biggest investment, and one of life’s most important decisions. She understands that, and manages her clients with a level of service that meets the highest expectations.
Amy’s personal resume has seasoned her to be well suited for the role of real estate client representation and lender representation. In addition to developing a practice in real estate law, including foreclosure and bankruptcy, she has experience in other realms of real estate. Amy has worked for a real estate office, and understands the process of marketing a home and how to partner with real estate agents to seamlessly manage a transaction through closing. She has worked in a mortgage brokerage, and understands the lending process and what to look for in a reputable lender. Amy’s entire professional history brings forth a well-rounded perspective that benefits her clients and those she works with.
Amy’s favorite role is when she represents a first time home buyer. She enjoys sheparding them through the process, so they understand each and every step and document. Amy is very good at identifying the needs and concerns of her clients and addressing them head on. She believes that attorneys should be accessible and responsive to their clients, and all parties of the transaction. Amy recognizes that real estate law and the lending environment is constantly evolving, and she continues to educate herself to best serve her clients.
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, MA
- College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA
Bachelor of Arts, English 1996
- Real Estate Bar Association for Massachusetts (REBA)
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates (COPAA)
- The Special Needs Advocacy Network (SPAN)
- Founder of Corner Pieces Advocacy providing education advocacy support to parents with special needs.
- Professionally trained as an educational advocate by the Federation of Children with Special Needs
- Town of Milton SEPAC School Board
- Milton Junior Women’s Club, Chair of Scholarships & Grants and Community Service
- Board Member of Milton Helping Hands
- Parent Council for St. Agatha School and Catholic Memorial School